Insert Here

I'm one post away from finishing the YOU:Being Beautiful posts, but I though for a change of pace I'd add my two cents onto the Bookalicious Tag from YouTube.

Q: What % of books do you get from the library and what % do you get else where?
A: 70% Library and 30% bought ( usually if the library doesn't carry it)

Q: What character would you want to be and why?
A: Fire from Fire by Kristin Cashore. Not my final answer but she can control people's minds, has abnormal Ariel hair, and is devistatingly beautiful. Although I'm not sure I'd want to live where she does.

Q: What is your favorite book from your childhood?
A: Boober Fraggle's Ghost ( big Fraggle Rock fan)or Oh The Place's We'll Go. classic.

Q: What is your favorite book?
A: Margaret Atwood's Oryx & Crake and Aldous Huxley's Brave New World

Q: Which book series do you have all the books of?
A: I don't own an entire book series actually.

Q: Do you by used books or use swap.com?
A: I have bought used books before, but I have never used swap.com.

Q: Who is your favorite/hottest guy or girl in a book?
A: Robbie Turner in Atonement? I can't decide.

Q: What is your favorite book cover?
A: Ones that feel cool, like Sarah's Key or A Visit From The Goon Squad.

Q: What is your favorite type of book cover?
A: the plane ones where the cover is off and its just a solid colour with etched writing
but holds a great story!

Q: What was the first book you read?
A: I remember reading lots of Amelia Bedelia and Goosebumps books.

Q: What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
A: Hopefully it will be The Hobbit- Very high hopes
but for now I'd say, The Secret Life of Bees or Davinci Code

Q: When did you start your book blog?
A: Not long ago :)

Q: Where is the best place to read?
A: In bed or the tub or on a grassy hill with a blanket

Q: Have you written your own FanFiction for a book?
A:No

Q: If you could only read 3 books for the rest of your life what would they be?
A: Brave New World, Eating Animals & maybe The Golden Compass

Q: What is the longest book you have read?
A: I don't know for sure but I read The Davinci Code outside and had a REALLY bad leg burn/book tan line.

Q: If you were to write a book what would the title be and why?
A: I dont know yet but it would most likely be some kind of memoir or chick-lit fantasy

Q: How many books have you read last month?
A: 5ish?

Q: What was the last book you read?
A: Soulless

Q: Do you fantasize yourself in books you like.
A: No I let them take me somewhere else!

Q: What is your favorite bookstore?
A: Coho Books on Shoppers Row :)

Q: Hardback or paperback?
A: Paperback- bendable!

Q: Do you have more than one copy of the same book?
A: Nope

Q: Would you rather read about vampires or werewolves?
A: Werewolves I think although I'm getting tired of both.

Q: Do you own more than 150 books? If not would you?
A:Oh I wish I owned that many, but I certainly would.

0 comments: