Follow Friday this time.

Usually I am super busy thursday/friday and dont get to participate in FF. WELL NOT THIS WEEK!

Also, a very Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating in the U.S we up top already had thanksgiving, but that doesnt mean we cant still be thankful anyways ( and participate in Black Friday shopping)!

That being said, it's FF!!! hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee!

This week's Question: It's Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for - blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?

I am thankful for Goodreads. I really dont think I would have found you guys ( yes you!) if it weren't for that website. Its really sparked my love of reading over the last year and has opened me to the blog world so I can finally share my love of reading with all of you. I dont really know anyone ( small town etc) who cares what a read lol. So yeah, Im thankful to anyone who has stumbled on by, and Im thankful I have a blog to share my thoughts on.
I just finished reading The Night Circus ( see below) and I really LOVED it. Im thankful I had time this week to really sit down and enjoy it without too many interruptions, like sleep. :)

Anyways happy follow friday/US Thanksgiving!

10 comments: