Angela's Ashes Part I

For the month of February, my book club is reading Angela's Ashes. This very popular novel has been on my TBR list for what seems like ever. I've picked it up SO many times but just never cracked it open and actually seen what it was about.

I absolutely loved this book. It is for sure a Modern Classic, and a MUST read in my opinion. I found an interview McCourt did with Allan Greigg and I wanted to post it. It is a little long, and contains spoilers but It was very well done. I hope to post more about this book after we have our book club meeting ( as I find I have many more thoughts and things to say after we talk about it), but for now if anyone is interested, I'll leave you with the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAr6fCwBA_g&feature=related


And wow, I have 12 books in a big stack beside me that I'm trying to burn through ASAP, so hopefully you'll be hearing from me soon!

0 comments: