I'm Still Alive!!! And so are Peeta & Katness



SO MUCH is happening in my life right now.
It sucks that I've barely had a chance to read or check out your blogs. I'm still here, and still so very much in love with your blogs, I just have NOT had the time to be as committed as I once was. It might actually still be a while to get back into a swing!
I'm working full time right now in a new smoothie bar in town. I live in a small town and its such a big deal that the store is just a nuthouse right now and I'm working tonnnnns of overtime!
I have also been doing an online course so my time is just being totally spent.

I did get a chance to FINNNNNNALLY burst through The Hunger Games. I was nervous to even read this because the sneak movie trailer on the MTV awards was only 'OK', and I knew I was the last person ever to read this book. But I did it anyway and thought it was SO good. I wont post a synopsis because I know you've all read it. All I can say is that I am very excited not only for the movie, but also to get my hands on Catching Fire.

I just loved how exciting the book was. If I didn't have to, I wouldn't have put it down and it's short enough that if life didn't happen I could have just powered through it. I'm totally in with the Hunger Games hype crowd and will probably be lined up to watch the midnight screening when it comes out in June. Thankfully I have a certain sparkly vampire movie to watch before then to tide me over with my YA novel-turned-movie love affair.



I miss you all and hope to be back soon! Thanks for sticking around!

2 comments:

  • Lan | September 14, 2011 at 11:22 PM

    Hey there! Congrats on getting the new job and great news that it's been so busy. Good to see you're jumping on THG bandwagon!! See? We're not all a bunch of crazies after all! And now the big question...Peeta or Gale??

  • Book Crook Liza | September 14, 2011 at 11:51 PM

    I haven't read The Hunger Games either, but I really need to! I think that be one of the next books I read! I did check it out from the library once before, but I didn't end up reading it before I took it back. I saw the trailer as well, but it didn't really show much - it was really short. At least what I saw!